CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Going Back to the Old Days! ;0) Rollerblading in the City

Hi everyone. So...it is memorial day weekend and the weather in DC has been absolutely beautiful, so Ryan and I decided to go buy some Rollerblades!! We roller bladed a little while we were dating (I know we are nerds ;) ) and haven't been rollerblading in forever so we thought it would be a blast and something we could do often and an activity that would get us out in the fresh air and just have so much fun doing. We went to Sport Authority and bought Ryan Rollerblades (since Target didn't have men's Rollerblades) and bought some work out clothes. We haven't both been in a Sport Authority forever and it brought back many memories of High School days and sports. I attempted to ride a bike lol and Ryan tested out the Rollerblades and he found some that were perfect and pretty cheap. When we got home we decided to test out our new blades and THOUGHT we would be able to Rollerblade for about an hour or so and go down to Georgetown lol well....we didn't make it very fare till my legs were killing me and Ry's feet were hurting but we do have an excuse lol DC is basically a hill and we are at the top and we did fine going down, but having to rollerblade up was difficult. lol Many people stared at us while driving by; acting like they had never seen rollerblades before in the city lol (which they probably haven't) but what can I say we are bringing them back. :) We really did have an awesome time though. We basically laughed at each other the whole time and can't wait till we build up the stamina to rollerblade longer than 15 minutes lol. Well just thought I would share our newest adventure. I'll post again soon.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You two are so cute! That is hilarious...I would have loved to have seen you guys rollin' all over town, or, all over your street anyways. :) Glad you had fun!

UncleDaveUtah said...

Hey you 'Old Foggies'!

Janice and I rollerblade. We just got back from St. George and rollerbladded in the parking lot of Tuachan. We had to keep our eyes on our two dogs that were in the car.

Sounds like you are both having a great time. Ryan, Congrats on graduation.

Kenna, you look beautiful as usual! Keep up the good work.

Uncle Dave

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

It was so good to hear from you!You and Ryan are such a cute couple and it sounds like you have a blast together! I hope we can keep in touch now through blogging! Tell your family I said hi!

Ashley Madsen said...

That is hilarious!!! I miss you two so much. Great memories, I'm so glad you are writing these down. It will be great to remember them in years down the road. LOVE YOU GUYS! and congrats ryan!!!

Music