CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009



Ry and I at lunch :0) I just love him so much!

Beautiful Jordy and me @ Jasons Deli

Adorable Kinzi and Ry Guy @ lunch

My buddy and me in the car!

Ash and me on New Years Eve

Melly and Me on New Years Eve

Me, Rach and Melly on New Years Eve

Funniest Faces ever!  Kinzi tried to teach me how to do a certain face and I failed miserably.

Our little photo Shoot

#2 of our photo shoot

Ry and I at Jason's Surprise B-day Party

I love my Melly!

Me and my girly!


Lexy my newest niece!  She is beautiful!

My Daddy and Lexy after Chase's Baptism

My little snuggle buddy Blakey and Me

My handsome hubby and me after Chase's Baptism

My Sister Hannah and her gorgeous kiddos



5 comments:

Derek and Janel said...

McKenna--we had so much fun seeing you guys on your trip!!! your blog is on my blog so now it will be eaiser to day in touch!!

Stefany Pew said...

You and your sister look like twins! It's seriously scary! I have to really look at the picture to determine who is who. You two are so beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had fun back here in AZ!

Kenzie GIrl said...

O MY WORD!!!!! KENNA I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF US!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS CRACKING UP!!!! NO JOKE!!!! LOL

Camille said...

Glad you had such a fun time in AZ. It is really great to see and hang out with family isn't it? Glad you got to take some pics they were fun to look at. Also the first pic i saw of Clints little girl! Hope you have a great new year! When are you guys going back to AZ?

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I could see more of everyone! Love you guys!

Music